Association for Experiential Education (AEE)
International Conference, Minneapolis, MN, October 2016
1. Christine Norton & Patrick McMillion. Social and Emotional Learning in Adventure Therapy. AEE’s TAPG Preconference.
2. Anita Tucker, Tony Alvarez, Morgan Decker, D. Maurie Lung, Bobbi Beale, Christine Norton, & Nick Magle-Haberek. TAPG’s Professional Development Intensive: Delving Deeper: Intentional Focus on the Therapeutic Environment.
3. Michael Gass, Anita Tucker, Lee Gillis, Christine Norton, & Keith Russell. Adventure Therapy: Latest Research Developments and How These Will Affect the Field.
4. Michael Gass, Lee Gillis, & Bobbi Beale. Using Clinical Diagnoses to Design Experiential Interventions: Kinesthetic Metaphors and More!
5. Christine Norton & Katie Lierman. Positive Relationship Outcomes between Parents and Adolescent Children following a Therapeutic Wilderness Program for Struggling Teens. AEE’s Symposium on Experiential Education Research.
Below is a list of upcoming conferences at which OBH Center Research Scientists as well as Affiliated Researchers will be presenting on their research on OBH.